Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Photo Tag Survey: Thanks Ashley!

My friend Ashley inspired me to do this! I was so curious what would come up if I did this....

1. Go to Google.
2. Do an Image search for your answer to each question
3. Pick a picture off the first page of images that best answers the question

Here are my results:


1. What am I doing right now?
~Procrastinating a research paper that is due Friday morning!











2. My Age: Sadly it's 25! Half way to 50!














3. My First Name: Melissa


















4. My Middle Name: Kay! This is a 55 year-old track start named Kay!

















5. Last Name: Conaway! This guy has the same name as my hubby, but he is crazy!














6. My Maiden Name: Jones! This is a photo of my dad's favorite movie series!














7. Favorite Food: Fruit



















8. Bad Habit: Sleeping In! Love doing this!!!

















9. Past Pet: Snickers Sr. & Snickers Jr.












10. Grandma's Name: Imogene! She was much prettier than this one!



















11. Past Love: Marching on the Henderson St. Bass Drum line!










12. First Job: Mazzio's Pizza Waitress



















13. Favorite Place: The beach for sure!!!














14. If I went back to school I would be....wait I am back in school and I'm gonna be a SPEECH LANGUAGE PATHOLOGIST! No picture necessary here!!

15. If I could visit any place in the world it would be: Hawaii!!!

Hope you enjoyed! Just a little procrastinating on my part that I will soon regret later on!

5 comments:

Charity said...

cute! i can't wait to do this on my own blog! BUT, i promised a picture post first. My favorite one is the fruit--I'm not too hip on fruit but that little apple shape makes me crave it. Good post! Now, get back to homework! :) Just kidding

Julee said...

Cute post! Looks like fun! I might have to do this. Also my grandmothers name was Imogene! She was called Imo "sounds like Ima". Hope all is well!!

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness said...

Good one! I totally forgot that you worked at Mazzio's. And the fruit picture is really cool!

Tracy Purdy said...

I loved the waitress pictures....haha oh high school days!

The Nelson Family said...

Cute post! Funny pics. Maybe someday you can post pics of you in Hawaii eating fruit and Mazzio's sleeping in on the beach watching Indiana Jones.