Monday, January 19, 2009

Hairstyle

Alright all my fellow bloggers! I need some help! I have looked and looked for something, anything to give me a different look and am not having any luck.

I have a hair appointment set up for Wednesday and I need a new style! Every time I go, I chicken out on doing something different!

I need some suggestions! Remember, I cannot go too short (makes my face look fat) or too funky (I have to put my hair in a pony tail when I run)!

So, any suggestions would be helpful! I am counting on a few of you to really help me out!

5 comments:

Charity said...

I found 2 options for you but i can't figure out how to post them in a comment... I'll look around on facebook for your email address and email them to you. Good luck!

Melissa Conaway said...

my email is melissa.conaway@yahoo.com

Ashley Scott...Oh the Randomness said...

Did you decide on anything yet? Why not bangs???

Melissa Conaway said...

I don't have enough hair to do bangs!

Superchikk said...

I am in the same boat, so I'm sorry that I don't have any wisdom. I'm fighting the urge to get mine all cut off!