Sunday, September 14, 2008

Praise the LORD -- What a team!!!

After losing our first game, our Greene County Tech Golden Eagles won big on Friday night against Highland! The final score was 53-21! The team played so well and it was very exciting and emotional to watch! For a moment, I felt as though we were watching the Shiloh Saints play!

There is nothing like seeing your husband do what he loves to do and be rewarded for all his hard work and those other coaches who put in so many hours to be successful! The guys were so excited and the fans were too! God bless our cheerleaders because they do numerous amounts of push-ups every time we score and I know they are super sore still today from Friday!

I don't have the ability to post pictures tonight but I will do that at some point tomorrow in the midst of what will be one of the longest days of my life! Nothing big, just lots of school stuff! My day will begin with lots of hearing screenings (at least 50) at an elementary school at 8am, then off to give an evaluation, then two therapy sessions and finally class until 9pm! So, at some point I will post so photos from our first two football games of the season!

Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes throughout these past few months! We feel them! We still need prayer for our house to sell!
Thank you for all your support!

0 comments: