Monday, August 25, 2008

Back to School!

I just got home from one of the longest days! It was my first day back to school for my second semester of graduate school! Did you catch all that? Ha!

I knew I had to give this day to God before starting it or I knew I would come home in tears! It most definitely was a trying day and will prove to be one heck of a semester! With every day of grad school that passes I feel as though I have accomplished something! I know I'm one day closer to a paycheck and that is great to think about and I actually made it through the day. The great thing about getting my masters now is that I'm older and don't let myself freak out about too many things (only a few, and tears are a must when I am frustrated)! I just know I have to get it done and it will eventually get done! So, today I reminded myself that it will get done when I was given all my clinic assignments for the semester. I only have three clients but I will have some very long Mondays and weeks ahead of me. Mondays: I leave for school at 10am then don't get home till 10pm!

But God is good!

I have to admit I am totally looking forward to fall and Christmas break! It has been such a long time since I have been on a school schedule it is going to be nice!

God continues to be faithful! I have been praying specifically for some things and He is starting to unfold things in His timing! His timing is the key! Ha! Things never happen when I want it to but it is always perfect!

Soooo, this journey God has me on in this life is getting better and more interesting everyday! I am thankful for so many things and God is soooooo good!

2 comments:

Dawayne and Courtney said...

Hey Melissa, Just wanted to let ya know that I put your blog on my list of blogs that I read! Hope all is well-Courtney Hudson (from shiloh)

Superchikk said...

You're going to have a great semester, and you will be done with school before you know it!