Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've Been Tagged...


I have been tagged by my friend Kate!
So here goes nothing...
1. I am a perfectionist & health enthusiast
2. I went to college on a band scholarship at Henderson State University. Played the Bass Drum during marching season and Trombone during concert season!
3. I enjoy cheering way too much and too loud at my husband's football games! They might as well stick me in the eagle costume!
4. I absolutely love being a Coach's wife! And I love football! And think my husband is one of the best coaches!
5. My husband wants four kids! I tell him let's have one then talk about the experience!!
6. I am blessed with the greatest In-Laws in the world! Seriously, that is not sarcastic either! My Mother-in-Law is like a friend and my sister-n-laws are like my sister!!
7. I am constantly trying to figure out how to get in shape.
I am tagging my friends Ashley Scott, Tracy Purdy, Kristin Freeman, Kristen Nelson, Charity Murdock, & Alicia! Their links are on the page!

1 comments:

Charity said...

be VERY thankful for your wonderful inlaws! I too have great ones, but It didn't start out that way. Thanks for the tag!