Thursday, April 3, 2008

My Personality: Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it!

I am what you would call a type-A personality! I love to plan things out and have a plan-A and a Plan-B,C & D! Seriously, it is that bad! I am trying to be a bit more relaxed but I find it impossible at times! I plan out what I will eat and when I will eat it, when I workout and plan my months out well in advance. Not too good at spur-of-the-moment things; they tend to really upset me! I am having one of those moments right now. And I am trying to win the battle! Writing about it makes me feel as though I am making some progress.

Simply put, I like to be in CONTROL!!! I find my days are wasted if I do not make a list of things I want or need to do in a day. So, I am most definitely in love with routine and work really well when I am in a good one. The days I am experiencing right now are very relaxing as I am not working and get to workout whenever and however long I want; however, they are driving me crazy as well. Because there is NO routine really. I know that I need the rest I am getting because the next phase of my life is going to be so busy. I am thankful to God for this sabbatical I am on. But Lord help me through this battle of my personality!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Hi Melissa! I just randomly found your blog through someone else's, so I wanted to say hi! It's been so long since we've gotten to talk, we need to catch up! I miss getting to be neighbors :) Macy looks so good, she is one of the only dogs that Oakley played with, she's kinda mean to all the other ones now. Congrats on Jeff's head coaching position, I bet ya'll are so excited!

Superchikk said...

I know the feeling. It feels chaotic to not have a schedule, not relaxing.

Courtney said...

hey girl! glad you have a blog so that we can see what you are up to when you move! I know you will be missed!

ps. The link you have to our blog on your site doesnt work...hehe Is that vain that I even know that? No, I was just trying it out to make sure you werent friends with another soon-to-be Stewart family... :)