Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A bit of everything and a PRAYER Request!

Just wanted to catch everyone up on our lives as of late!

Jeff was on Spring Break this past week and had a chance to come back in town and visit me and a number of other people who also missed him! That was so nice just to have him back here one last time before we are truly gone from NWA. It was bitter sweet! It was a fabulous weekend and the moment he left on Sunday was so emotional for me! I was terribly upset! This time away from one another is getting harder and harder! So, I am asking everyone to pray that our house sells before I start graduate school on May 28th! I know that it is God's will for us to move to Paragould and for me to be with my husband so this house has to sell! It was shown on Sunday night and on Monday afternoon during the monsoon! The buyers on Sunday found a house they liked better and I have not heard back from the people that came on Monday.


My sister also came to see me before Jeff came and we had some great sister time! She is my best friend and truly an angel. I took her to Carrabbas for dinner one night - she enjoyed it so much that she told me she felt sorry for me moving to Paragould! I just laughed! She is so funny!

One last thing! I got a chance to talk to the head of the Communication Disorders program yesterday and he is such an encouraging man! He makes me even more excited to start school again! Who knew I would be excited to go to school!! And when checking my email today it hit me that I am really doing this - I am really going back to school!! Which has been a dream of mine and a prayer of mine for so long! So, I opened my email and found one email entitled "To: MCD Class of 2009" -- That is ME!! Another emotional moment! I am so thankful to God for this opportunity; it is a true blessing that I am going back to school! God is so awesome ALL the time! Not just in the good times but also in the hard times! God is faithful and I am thankful that I am HIS child!

0 comments: