Friday, April 25, 2008

Moving very soon!

The time has come for me to pack my things and be with my husband! This week will be my last week here. We will have to come back when the house sells but other than that we will be calling a new place home! I will be heading out of town the weekend of May 1-3.

Things are coming together really well in Paragould for both Jeff and I:

Jeff has a lot of exciting things going on with the football program. He is cleaning things up and perfecting some things that needed his hand in them. He finally has a desk and computer and we are getting ready to kick off our first fundraiser for the Greene County Tech Football program!

I met with the director of the Communication Disorders program at ASU this past Tuesday and realized just how tough this venture will be. God has answered prayer for providing for my tuition for graduate school. And I praise HIM for that! God has continued to show Himself faithful!

We have found a great group of faithful friends that we enjoy so much! Jeff and I are still praying about what church to call home. I have not had the opportunity to visit with Jeff as much as I would like.

Our house has been shown a few times over the past couple of weeks but no offers yet! We know God will sell this house! We are trusting in Him!

I have to say that our time in Northwest Arkansas was a blessing in every way possible! We are so thankful for the people who have touched, blessed and poured into our lives while we were here. We loved the opportunities we had to minister to the students of Shiloh Christian and First Baptist Church, Springdale. We know that God used our time in NWA as a time to grow us and prepare us for the ministry that is to come! I certainly thought that my last week in Northwest AR would be easier than I am finding it to be, due to me having more time to say 'good-bye.' It is mighty hard!

So, we will say it is not 'good-bye' but "UNTIL NEXT TIME!"

2 comments:

Superchikk said...

I can't believe the time has come for you to go. I will miss you terribly! Hopefully I can see you when we head that way to visit family.

Melissa Conaway said...

Yes, that is my favorite thing about moving! You coming to visit! I will miss you terribly as well!