Monday, March 30, 2009

Lingerie Party

Since this is Kristin's wedding week I thought this post would be appropriate!


A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of co-hosting a Lingerie shower with my friend Sarah for my friend Kristin! We ended up having so much fun and silly me only took a few pictures of the decorations and didn't have my camera handy for snapping a few photos of Kristin opening her gifts! But that is pretty personal ...not sure she would have wanted me to show you what she may wear on her honeymoon anyway!

These were the invitations I made for the event with the help of my amazing bow tying friend Amy C. Thanks Amy!!

Above are the cookies I made for the occasion! They turned out better than I thought they would at the expense of my mixer (RIP)!

This shower was so much fun planning! I am so excited to see Kristin & Jason say "I do" this Saturday! She will be such a beautiful bride!

UPDATE on my cousin Bill: It has been confirmed that his cancer is in a Stage 3 at least (possibly a Stage 4)! His surgery is scheduled for April 6th! Please continue to pray for him, doctors & his family!

Blessings to you all this week!!!

4 comments:

Catherine Anne said...

You look as if your are doing wonderful:) Im so very happy for you. I looked for a post so I could follow your blog. Keep up with you:) We are bloggers too.
http://catherineanne5.blogspot.com/

Jessica said...

I can't wait to see you at the wedding this weekend!!!

The Nelson Family said...

How cute! Your decorations are perfect and I love those little cookies! Did you have a cookie cutter for those or did you free hand? I didn't know you were so talented. :) I'm sure all the extra touches meant alot to Kristin.

G. Sol said...

You did such a great job with the inviations and decorations. There is a website which others who are not so creative as you are can use to make lingerie party invitations and games.

http://www.lingerie-parties.info/