Thursday, October 22, 2009

Updated 10.22.09, sorry so late

Lots has happened since the last post and yes I still don't have photos up yet and it is just due to my pure laziness....but hey, I deserve to be lazy every now and then. Everyone does!

Alright, I am praising God for so many things that He has continued to bless me with.
First of all - I passed COMPS & the SLP Praxis tests! And will get to graduate in December!!! Since joining our church in Paragould, I have been praying for God to bring us a Worship Pastor who would not put his will before the will of God and lead us in Spirit filled worship! Last Sunday night our church welcomed Rob & Tunrade Schumann into our church family for this role. Jeff & I are beyond excited about this answered prayer! And our Greene County Tech Eagles are currently sitting at 6-1 with a big game tomorrow against West Helena! I am trusting in God for a BIG win for our program! It has been since 1990 since the Eagles have been 6-1! I am thrilled that God is showing Jeff the fruits of his labor! He is working so hard to take this team and program to a new height; however, He & I both know it is impossible without God!

I am staying very busy myself, with clinic being everyday I often come home exhausted and do not want to do anything. I am praying for God's guidance in finding a job close to where we live and praying that it will be a perfect fit. I want to love what I do and where I work! Most of all I want it to be a ministry! I have a heart for children and want to invest in their lives!

God is most definitely at work in our lives right now and I feel His presence more than ever! Praise Him! I am just so thankful to finally know my school is almost over with and I won't have that burden any longer. God is Good - and Faithful Always!

I have thought about not blogging anymore because I am clearly terrible at it and only do it every once in a while. So, let me know if there are actually any readers out there. If so I will be better and updating more often!

8 comments:

Superchikk said...

You know I read it!

nancy said...

yes you have readers! don't quit. :) congratulations on comps and the praxis. you'll be an amazing slp!

Jessica said...

I read it too, so keep them coming. You live too far away not to blog, so I can keep up with you.

Unknown said...

I read it! I like to keep up with you this way when we can't talk often! :-)

Julee said...

I read and love to hear about you and Jeff since you aren't around anymore!!

Alicia said...

Don't quit blogging. It is always good to hear from you even if it is every month or two :) Keep working hard. It will pay off! Miss and love you!

-Lish

Ashley said...

Congrats on the tests! :)

The Ritchie Crew said...

Keep em coming!