Thursday, October 16, 2008

A little catching up to do...

Alright, so after checking a few blogs today I have decided to partake in the little blog posting that my friend Charity inspired me to do...along with my friends Ashley & Kristin! I love catching up with people and checking in on my friends, so here it goes for all of you who enjoy doing the same...

What I've been up to lately:

  • Trying to sell about 500 t-shirts that sit in my mother-n-law's kitchen area that say something about GCT football! I have to say they are pretty darn cute!
  • Taking classes & staying up till 2am studying!
  • Giving speech therapy!
  • Cheering for Jeff's football team! They are doing so awesome!
  • Making myself go to the gym.
  • Trying not to speed to & from school everyday (to save on gas $ & to avoid a ticket).
  • Being suckered into being the Chair & C0-Chair of a committee for NSSLHA.
  • And trying not to be so up tight and give it all to God!

What I am looking forward to:

  • Our upcoming football games & hopefully playoff games!
  • My family coming up this weekend.
  • Selling our house!
  • A break from school.
  • The lovely fall weather & the leaves changing.
  • The rest of my life with my husband! He's the man!
  • The day I don't depend on caffeine!! - will that ever go away?
  • One day-- becoming a mom, but currently enjoy my furry little girl!
  • Saturday afternoons watching college football with Jeff! And going to A-State games!

Things I am EXCITED about!

  • Growing closer in my walk with God & my husband!
  • The fact that after two & a half years I get a fall & winter break! AWESOME!
  • The direction our church is moving in.
  • Thanksgiving & Christmas and what they mean!
  • I only have six more weeks of class till Christmas break!
  • That I am in grad school trying to better our future.
  • That this time next year I will know if I passed comps & will hopefully be actively searching for a job. And plan to NEVER go back to school again! Sorry, I don't think I will be getting my doctorate.
  • Seeing my friend Melissa Swain tomorrow morning and her little man!

Things I try not to think about, BUT often pray about!

  • Our house will sell in Springdale!
  • Health Insurance & what we should do.
  • Not having a paycheck.
  • The election!
  • Taking care of my body & being healthy
  • Bills! Boo!!!

That is it - boring I know! I am sure there is more but I am tired! I have two of my first visitors from Springdale coming to visit me in the morning so I'd better go! I would love to know how you all are doing, drop me a note!

Love & Miss you ALL!!!

3 comments:

Tracy Purdy said...

I love your list! HOpe everythins is well! we HAVE to catch up soon! lets make it this weekend!

Charity said...

What church are you in? I know you are so looking forward to the breaks...That is one thing that I miss about school! Thank you for sharing :) it made me smile!

Melissa Conaway said...

We joined East Side Baptist in Paragould not long after moving here! They are growing and moving toward a more up-to-date worship and way to have church and it is great to be a part of that growth!