Tuesday, July 15, 2008

God's Plan!!! Amazing Stuff!!

Wow! That is all I can say at the way God works!

Our journey into head coaching and graduate school has been great but stressful none the less! God has continued to sustain us in ways never imagined. I am in awe of the work he is doing in our lives and the ways he is using us!

This past weekend we were back in good 'ole Northwest Arkansas! It was a refreshment for the both of us to see so many people who were encouraging us in this journey God has us on (I would also call it a mission). Ever since Jeff has moved here God has been using him in the community and with our football team! Well, while in NWA this weekend he had about 21 players that came with him to the 7 on 7 tournament. Jeff had his team stay in the 24-7 building of First Baptist. Shawn Smith spoke to the team on Thursday night and Michael Guyer spoke to them on Friday night! There were 7 boys among that group of 21 who prayed to receive Christ this weekend!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah! God continues to confirm to us that we are where he wants us!

I just can't get over God's goodness! Takes my breath away!

It was great to see my many friends this weekend! I hold you all close to my heart and love you guys! May God do something great in your lives this week!

4 comments:

Superchikk said...

That is awesome!

It's hard sometimes to do what God has asked you to do, but when you see what He does, you wonder why you ever doubted!

nancy said...

Praise the Lord that He's using y'all so much!... and hang in there with grad school. I'm sure you're doing so great. I'd love to hear about it sometime.

Josh and Kate said...

Praise the Lord. We're praying for you guys!

The Nelson Family said...

Good to hear from you Melissa! Sounds like you guys are busy! It's good to know you have a blog! We'll keep up with you guys much easier now and can pics of you guys - including your puppy who is way cute!